Questions for interviewing a sales manager wm casino

Questions For Interviewing A Sales Manager

When an employee wm casino gets a promotion, they are usually happy. He felt proud because his efforts and hard work were rewarded by the company with a promotion. For example, from a supervisor to a manager.

However, it is different from the sales manager position. This position is relatively not very attractive. Because there are significant differences from the previous main task. From a sales team that makes direct contributions to a manager who is more in charge of managing the team.

Base salary will probably be higher, but other income from sales commissions will certainly sag. Because a sales manager no longer directly meets consumers to get sales.

Therefore to get the right candidate, there must be a special trick in interviewing prospective sales managers. So that the candidates who are obtained later are the best and are able to increase sales even better.

What are the questions? Here are good questions to ask when interviewing a sales manager candidate

1. Tell me about yourself

Tell me about yourself

This is indeed a common question asked of a prospective employee. From the level of ordinary employees to the level of managers. But the answers that emerge are still useful for assessing sales manager candidates.

Pay close attention to how long this prospective manager has been talking about his work experience or complaining about his past. The longer they talk, the more things can be explored and known by the HRD team.

Find the main reason they applied for the job from the stories they got. So you will know how strong the candidate wants to occupy the position.

2. What do you like and don’t like about the sales process?

Every employee who works in the field of sales must have a pleasant or annoying experience. They have their own opinion on the experience gained during being a member of the sales team.

From the stories obtained, the HRD team will get an idea if the candidate will be able to carry out the role of manager or not. Because managers will definitely be demanded more to maintain and even increase the company’s sales value.

Make sure, the candidate will be comfortable taking on new duties as manager if he is elected later. Don’t forget to ask about their strategy when you are already working as a sales manager.

3. How important is money to you?

How important is money to you

This is also an important question when interviewing a prospective sales manager. Why? Because you can find out the candidate’s main orientation at work. Moreover, there is a possibility that the sales manager will experience a decrease in income that is usually obtained from commissions.

Money is important, even for everyone. However, when a prospective sales manager makes money an orientation, he or she will never be a good fit for the position.

Those who are money oriented are better directed as the main sales staff. Or as an employee who can contribute personally, not at the managerial level.

4. What do you think are needed in terms of skills and qualifications to be a successful salesperson in this organization?

The main job of a sales manager is to keep all team members at their best. This question will provide quite important information in selecting a prospective sales manager.

The skills and qualifications that candidates demonstrate will be very important to better understand their suitability for the position of sales manager. If it is in accordance with company standards then he can be recruited. If not, better find another candidate.

5. What did you think become a good leader

What did you think become a good leader

Sales manager positions still require qualified leadership skills. Because a sales manager must be able to lead by example and inspire the entire sales staff.

The target of this question is twofold. First, you’ll want to know the candidate’s managerial style and the employee’s goals.

Second, you’ll also understand how deeply they research your company and the sales team in particular. So you can find out if he deserves to be a sales manager.

5 Examples of Reporter Job Interview Questions That You Must Know

5 Examples of Reporter Job Interview Questions That You Must Know

Facing a job interview as a reporter on slot spadegaming site? You should find out what the reporter profession job interview questions are in this article!

The interview stage is indeed one of the stages that needs to be well prepared.

Especially if you are very interested in becoming a reporter, of course you have to give your best in this process.

What are some commonly asked questions during a job interview for a reporter position?

Come on, see the points below!

1. What attracted you to the reporter profession?

This type of question aims to let the interviewer know whether you are really interested in the reporter profession or not.

They want to know if you have great enthusiasm for this profession or are just trying it out.

Currently, to become a reporter does not always require graduates of journalism or communication science only.

Quite a lot of media allow graduates from various fields to apply, as long as they have good skills in the field of writing and delivering news.

To answer this question, you can tell why you are interested in becoming a reporter.

Just tell the truth, for example, reporter is one of your dreams since you were little or because reporter is a cool profession in your opinion.

There are things you need to remember, discuss your understanding of the advantages and responsibilities of this one journalistic profession.

So you can give a reasonable reason and the interviewer will know if you are really interested in this profession.

2. How do you stay updated with the latest news developments?

Reporting from Live Career, questions like this will also often be asked in reporter job interviews.

As a reporter, of course, you will be required to always follow the latest news.

Therefore, you should also prepare an answer to this question.

Tell me where you got the news or the latest news, whether from social media, reading online news, or TV.

However, at this time the news is most quickly obtained through social media.

So, if you are not someone who regularly opens news channels, at least be someone who is actively looking for trends and information on social media.

Especially if the position you are applying for is a lifestyle or entertainment reporter. So, things that are viral and discussed on social media are very important to know.

In addition, usually you will also be asked about what credible news sources do you think.

3. What topics are most interesting to you?

According to Betterteam, a reporter especially for print and online media must be skilled in conducting research and writing articles on various topics.

Starting from the topic of politics, economics, entertainment, or lifestyle, you must be able to master it if you apply at a large news agency.

The reason is, you can get different tasks because of the task rotation.

So, if you were previously given the task of writing an economic topic, it can be replaced to write about lifestyle.

Therefore, when you get questions like this, you can answer them honestly about your writing skills.

If you are the most confident and confident by writing a lifestyle topic, you can immediately tell it. Especially if you have achievements when writing lifestyle topics.

For example, your writing can enter the first page of Google without boosting ads, of course you have to tell the interviewer.

So when answering these types of job interview questions for reporters, it’s best to be honest about a topic that you are good at.

Don’t forget to mention also if you want to learn to write other topics.

By being able to write on all topics, you can definitely become a good reporter and continue your career to the top as Editor In Chief.

4. Do you dare to ask questions that are uncomfortable to the speaker?

As Indeed mentioned, reporters will usually also get questions such as whether they dare to ask the interviewer something uncomfortable.

The purpose of conducting interviews with informants, of course, is to obtain as clear information as possible.

Reporters are required to always be objective and dare to ask in detail about the topic being discussed.

There are even times when reporters have to ask about things that could make the interviewee feel uncomfortable.

If the question for the interviewee is still polite and does not violate the code of ethics, of course, the question may be asked.

However, if the question is too cornering the source, then it is not a good point to do.

So in answering this question you need to be careful because it requires a wise answer.

Becoming a reporter is not only asking questions, but also needs to think about the sources. If they really don’t want to talk about it, then they can’t be forced.

5. How do you deal with tight deadlines?

For a reporter will definitely be faced with a tight deadline. Not a few reporters who easily feel stressed because of deadlines.

You will definitely get this question when doing a job interview for a reporter. So, you have to prepare the answer well.

There are several ways you can do to calm yourself down when facing a tight deadline.

According to the Singular blog, you need to calm yourself down when dealing with pressures like taking deep breaths and starting to prioritize work.

Facing tight deadlines can indeed make us overwhelmed and even feel stressed at work.

However, when you get questions like this during an interview, you should tell them what you will do to deal with the stress of deadlines.

For example, you can tell your experience when facing a deadline when working at a previous place.

How to do Ielts maxbet to get high scores

How to do Ielts maxbet to get high scores

You must understand how to do IELTS (International English Language Testing System) in order to get a high score. Because, this score will be an important requirement if you are going to continue your education abroad. In addition, with the IELTS maxbet fee which is quite expensive in one test, it is a special consideration why you need to understand how to do this IELTS, because if you fail you have to repeat the test and pay the test fee again.

IELTS itself is a test that can be said to be more difficult than the TOEFL. This test is mandatory for those of you who wish to study in Australia, New Zealand, America and the UK. This is because the language used in this test uses British English standards. Apart from being famous for its level of difficulty, this test also requires a correct IELTS way of answering. That is why, to be able to take this IELTS test, a preparation course is needed so that you can pass.

IELTS itself is divided into two types of tests, namely General Training (for work) and Academic Training (for studies). The IELTS test has four sections on the test, namely listening, reading, writing and speaking. The IELTS score standard in each country varies in level, for example in Australia, which requires a minimum score of 4.5-5.0 for General Training and 5.5-7.0 for Academic Training.

So, maybe you are curious about how to do IELTS, which you might be able to apply to pass with a high score. The following Liputan6.com has summarized how to do IELTS that are effective and can help you achieve high scores,

1. Listening

Listening

How to do the first IELTS, starting from the listening section. This test consists of 40 questions which are divided into four parts. For each section, there are 10 questions that must be worked on in 30 minutes, with an additional 10 minutes used to transfer the answers to the answer sheet.

In this listening session, the first and second parts are conversations from everyday situations. Meanwhile, the third and fourth sections discuss the academic situation. And to make it easier to do, you have to practice a lot to get used to English from various accents.

Since the conversation is played only once, listen and pay close attention. Write down important things in the conversation and always read the questions on the question sheet first. That way, you will get an overview of the answers you are looking for while the recorded conversation is playing.

Actually, to practice listening, you can use help from YouTube, Podcasts, films, and so on. If you want to be more confident in your listening skills, you can try chatting with foreigners directly, especially those from England or Australia.

2. Reading

This test stage consists of 40 questions. The test time is 60 minutes. In the Academic version, there are 3 scientific articles that are quite long and come from books, journals, magazines, and newspapers. You can even find diagrams or illustrations on the reading that can be material for questions.

The way to do IELTS in this session in order to get a high score can be by reading various academic books such as scientific books, journals, magazines, and newspapers. In addition, don’t forget to add to your English vocabulary from the various readings.

3. Writing

Writing

As for how to do IELTS in the writing section, you can make a mind map or bullet point that contains various things about what you are going to write. This will make it easier for you when starting the main sentence, and can keep the flow of your writing so that it is more focused. But don’t be too long in this session, OK. Because, the time given is very limited.

4. Speaking

During the speaking test, you will be tested by an examiner in one room. All the answers you say will be recorded. There are three questions that you must answer within 11-14 minutes. In the first part, the questions are about your background, family, hobbies and so on. Then, in the second part, you will be given a topic and then given one minute to prepare and two minutes to talk.

In the third stage, you will be invited to discuss by the examiner about the topics given in the second part. One thing that is assessed is fluency or not, continuity when speaking, vocabulary used, use of grammar, and pronunciation.

Actually, the important part is in the second part, which is the basis for the testing in the third stage. You need to use the one minute given to plot the gist of the answer with bullet points. This will prevent you from losing ideas when answering the question for 2 minutes.

Always try to be relaxed when talking to the examiner. You also just need to follow each question well. Then, try to give your entire focus and attention to the examiner. When answering yes / no questions, try to explain a little reason for your answer. Of course it will sound better, than just yes / no.

Read too : The IELTS Test Mayths You Should Know

Because, in this speaking part, what is being tested is communication skills, not general knowledge. You have to make sure that ideas and sentences are related appropriately, and are expressed in the right vocabulary.

So, that was how to do IELTS, which you should understand. Because, the score you will get will determine the continuation of your studies. Good luck!

7 Tricks for Answering Questions What’s Your Lack? “During a Job Interview

7 Tricks for Answering Questions

During the interview, have you ever been asked “What are your strengths?” To answer that, most of you will definitely show how professional you are at work. Specialy you have do to interview on demo slot microgaming company.You will convince the recruiter not to choose another candidate, but you. Maybe for you, this question is not too difficult to answer huh.

Then what if what is being asked is your weakness or weakness? Surely you hesitate to reveal everything, right? The only reason is fear of not being accepted into the company.

Don’t answer the answers if you don’t have weaknesses, you know. Why? There was no way someone would not have weaknesses. You should still answer as is, but with a few tricks. This question is given because the recruiter wants to see your honesty and how much you know yourself. Also, are you the type who wants to keep innovating to be better or not. So, be careful in answering yes.

There are a number of strategies you can use to ensure that your weaknesses won’t make recruiters hesitate, but more confident. Anything?

1. Choose something that is safe

Try to pick one or two weaknesses that won’t get you disqualified by the recruiter. More or less tolerable flaws in the work of the world. Don’t be like: “I am stubborn, clumsy and can’t work in a team.” Remember, don’t overdo it! The use of the word ter-, for example, termalas, is weakest. Then, don’t do negative words.

2. Show how you handle things

Give an example of a problem you have faced. It’s not a problem of life, yes, but it’s safer what you have to go through while working. For those of you who just graduated, you can mention that when you organize. Describe any difficulties you felt during the case. Then, what strategies do you use to solve these problems. Tell stories that are truly meaningful, which shows that you are responsible, hardworking, and cannot be trusted.

3. Describe something that used to be your weakness

For example, “I always work on calculations. I took Ms. Excel and bookkeeping courses. After exploring fatigue, I find it helpful when quantitative analysis project situations become easier. I can show you the report that I worked on to you. “

4. Educational background

If your educational background is not quite the way you are applying, usually the applicant doubts you a little. Try to make sure by showing something like:

“My background is Biology, but I have been freelancing several times as a beauty writer. I also follow the development of the world of beauty because I often attend similar seminars. Apart from that, my hobby in my spare time is exploring and reading about beauty. “

5. Show weakness as strength

Tell your shortcomings in a positive way. How to? For example:

“That said, I am a perfectionist when it comes to work. This trait sometimes makes me spend more time than necessary on a task. Even so, but I still pay attention to the dateline. With this, I really care about the details and believe that what I’m doing is right. I became more confident when I finished other assignments. “

6. Make comparisons

In the book Interview Strategies That Will Get the Job You Want, Andrea Kay says that this question is indeed full of traps. At the same time, you have to “sell yourself” too. He suggested making comparisons or linking one’s weaknesses with others. For example, “I become impatient when my team is not good at taking initiatives.” There will still be a plus, right?

7. Convey the pluses

When mentioning your weaknesses, don’t forget to add “… but I keep trying to improve.”. Also tell what you did to overcome your weaknesses.

Practice answering questions like these so that you don’t get clumsy anymore. Give a wise answer because this question is also a measure of your intelligence in doing diplomacy. Show that you are a person who is happy and fast learner, and has high enthusiasm for progress.

Types of Psychological Test When Entering Work

Types of Psychological Test When Entering Work

When you are about to face a college exam for college, certain school or job selection, a psychological test / psychological test will usually be one of its own challenges, there are many types of psychological tests that are usually tested.

However, it should also be noted that not all campuses, schools or companies apply a psychological test in recruiting students or employees.

In addition, you will usually face psychological test questions when applying for work to become employees at a company. For example, the reasoning logic test, image matching test, image logic test, psychological arithmetic test, and many others contained in the psychological test.

Maybe almost all companies apply a psychological test system to their prospective employees. Because the psychological test itself is useful for determining a suitable position or position for the prospective employee itself, and of course according to the criteria sought by the company.

Therefore, the psychological test is considered important and really needs to be applied in order to achieve the target of finding new employees according to the needs of the company.

Before you know what the types of psychological tests are, it’s better to know the history of the word psychological test first. Psychological test itself comes from the word physico which means mental physical and test which means exam or test. Taken together, they denote the method used to obtain the psychological results of the person taking the test.

Simply put, we have to undergo a series of psychological tests to find out some of the criteria needed by the company, such as mental condition, basic abilities (IQ, IE or language and reasoning skills).

This test is supported by a system or tool that has a special category, and can only be carried out by someone who has knowledge in that field, in this case the psychological test. Psychological tests themselves can show a person’s character and attitudes in terms of interests, intelligence, personality, and attitude.

After knowing the history of the word psychological test, now is the time for you to know what types of psychological tests and how to work them:

# 1. Types of Arithmetic logic reasoning psychological tests

This test method is usually filled with a series of 2 D to 3 D images. It aims to determine a person’s ability to analyze and also understand a certain pattern.

Of course, this type of psychological test results is very useful for companies. Because by knowing the ability of prospective employees to analyze and understand certain patterns, companies can get employees according to the required standards.

The way of doing it also requires special tricks, for example

Don’t just focus on arithmetic or measuring series in calculations, you should see all numbers with a wider viewpoint. Because in a long number series problem, the 3 to 5 numbers you see do not guarantee that you can give the correct answer.

Don’t waste your time focusing on the problem only, because you still need to remember that your time is limited.

# 2. Types of psychological tests “Wartegg Test”

Wartegg Test

At first glance, the name of this test is a bit ridiculous. However, it is actually called the test wartegg because the inventor is named Ehrig Wartegg, a psychologist from Germany.

In this test you will find 8 squares with different patterns. Usually the squares contain a pattern of dots, lined straight lines, plumb lines, curved lines, two irregular lines, small black squares, curved lines, circular dots, and many others.

These patterns have different meanings, here are some of the advantages of each of these patterns:

> Small Point: Describes the agility, or center of something
> Lined Straight Lines: Desire to improve, try to draw a ladder
> Perpendicular Lines: Describes your accuracy in solving problems
> Curved Lines: Wisdom as well as greatness
> Small Black Box: Reflects such a strong Construction.
> Point Range: Careful Treatment of a thing or thing

The way it works to be able to pass the wartegg test on this one is quite easy, here’s how:

A. As much as possible keep your exam paper in clean condition
B. If you are going to start doing this test, you should not start from box number 5. Because in psychological science, it is possible that the person (male) who takes it from box number 5 has a sexual disorder.
C. We recommend that you do this one test in sequence or don’t be too messy. For example 1-2-5-4-3-6-8-7
D. Understand the meaning and meaning of each pattern first

# 3. Type of psychological test “Analog Verbal Test”

Analog Verbal Test

This test usually consists of 40 questions, where these questions contain the antonym / synonym / analogue of a word. The function of this test is to determine a person’s ability to face a condition. Besides that, it also serves to assess how far you guess and understand the cause and effect of a problem.

The way to do it is quite easy, namely always concentrate and always use your logic. But if you have a problem with these two things, there are other ways to pass this one test. Namely bypassing by memorizing some examples of the problem. Because very often the questions given in this test are relatively the same.

Read too : 5 Tips For Successful Children Doing Online Exams at Home

The Secret of Conquering the Academic Potential Test

The Secret of Conquering the Academic Potential Test

For those who are pursuing a career, you must have encountered several recruitment processes when registering for civil service or employees at a private company. You may notice that one of the selection stages in the recruitment process is the Academic Potential Test or APT.

Yes, APT can be called one of the tests that must be done by job seekers before being accepted into a company or government institution. In fact, when applying to tertiary institutions, prospective students are also required to take an Academic Potential Test as one of the selection requirements.

Not only in Indonesia, Academic Potential Test is also often applied all over the world. However, at the international level, APT is known as GRE, which stands for Graduate Record Examination. GRE is the equivalent of the applicable APT in Indonesia.

The landfill is a series of tests containing four parts. In each section, there are several different categories of questions, namely, language tests, numerical or numeric tests, drawing tests, and also logic tests.

Of course, the more questions that can be answered, the higher the score the participants will get. However, as time goes by, nowadays Online Academic Potential Test is also available.

Being one of the important requirements in the recruitment process to work and enter college, many people are competing to find ways to get high APT scores.

For that, for those of you who are going to take the Academic Potential Test, see the secrets so that the scores you get are higher. Here’s the review.

7 Secrets to Success in Taking the Academic Potential Test

1. Perform Academic Potential Test Simulation As Often As Possible

Perform Academic Potential Test Simulation As Often As Possible

True to the phrase “the process will not betray results,” you can get high APT scores when you do lots of study and practice. The more often do simulations work on APT, the greater the value that can be obtained.

Usually, you will be given several months before the Academic Potential Test is carried out. For that, use that long time by frequently searching for materials that are usually asked about at the APT. Of course, this will be the main hope of being able to achieve high scores on the Academic Potential Test.

You can buy a book collection of APT questions from a few years earlier in many bookstores. In fact, you can also search for a collection of APT questions on the internet / Examples of Academic Potential Test Questions online which can be obtained free of charge and you can also try out playing here simulation on . However, to make the questions credible, buying a APT simulation book is not a detrimental thing to do.

After getting the test study material, make sure that you study it regularly. If necessary, when you have free time on the weekends, try to simulate an Academic Potential Test.

This is so that you are not surprised by the types of questions that are usually asked at the APT and can develop strategies in working on the questions given efficiently. In addition, you will no longer feel nervous when a real test is carried out. That way, the questions can be done more carefully and get the maximum score.

2. Familiarize yourself with the latest types of academic potential test (APT) questions

Even though it has the same function, namely to find out someone’s academic ability, the Academic Potential Test turns out to have various levels of difficulty, you know! This is because the test administrators are different and have different recruitment goals. Of course, you need to prepare yourself with the possibility of a high level of difficulty in the APT question later.

For example, when working on APT questions organized by Bappenas, the level of difficulty will be different from APT as a requirement for postgraduate study. Therefore, use the time you have to study the characteristics and types of questions that often come out on the Academic Potential Test.

It is also necessary to look for the characteristics of the latest APT questions that are commonly used by selection organizers. This method can provide the minimum score that you must get to be categorized as an applicant who passes the APT selection. So, familiarizing yourself with the latest APT issue is mandatory so that this selection stage can be passed successfully.

3. Strategies for Working on Verbal Category Academic Potential Test Questions

When taking the Academic Potential Test in the verbal category, you are required to answer questions related to a language. Usually, the questions asked are the meaning of a word or proverb, antonyms, synonyms, and so on. Also need to add insight about Indonesian so that the questions in this category can be answered smoothly.

Reading books or news in between the daily activities also needs to be done. That way, you will get a variety of new words and know their meaning. Doing this habit also makes it possible to find words that are rarely used in daily communication activities.

As a result, the ability to do questions in this verbal category will increase significantly. The likelihood of getting a high APT score will be even greater. So, try to study the questions in this verbal category because many consider it the easiest thing than the APT questions in other categories.

4. Strategies for Working on Academic Potential Test Questions in the Numeric Category

As the name implies, APT questions in the numeric category are related to numbers and basic mathematical formulas. This category is often considered a scourge by APT participants and causes the scores to be bad.

However, to get a good APT, you don’t have to first graduate with a math major. As previously explained, the math problems in this category are at a basic level only. So, the questions asked are questions that are usually done by elementary to high school students only.

When working on questions in this category, there are a number of things you need to prepare. One of them is learning how to count fast. Because there is a time limit for working on APT questions, you need to have good numeracy skills so that time does not run out for free for simple calculations.

In addition, the trick to be successful in working on problems in this numeric category is to find questions that are easy and capable of being done. Make sure you do questions that you can actually solve so that you don’t lose your test score by answering them incorrectly. For that, make sure to look at the questions in this category thoroughly before deciding to solve a question.

In doing numerical problems, ability in logic is often influential. If you have good logic skills, it is not impossible that you will find it easy to work on problems in the numeric category. So, do frequent logical thinking exercises so that your Academic Potential Test gets a satisfactory score.

5. Concentration with the category that is being done

As with taking tests or exams in general, you need to focus on these activities completely. The goal is that the concentration is not divided which has the potential to become an obstacle in answering the questions on the test.

Get rid of worries and thoughts that can distract you from your focus when working on APT questions. Also make sure that you choose questions from the easiest and most able to be solved. That way, you won’t run out of time to answer questions that are difficult or that require a long completion process.

6. Get enough rest before the test is carried out

In implementing APT, you are required to answer hundreds of questions within a few hours. During that time, you will endlessly use every cell in your brain to think. For this reason, maintaining body condition in order to stay fit is something that must be done several days before the test is carried out.

Try to get enough rest so that your body is stronger to face the risk of contracting disease. If necessary, take supplements or vitamins to keep them in prime condition until the Academic Potential Test is completed. That way, the test scores obtained will be maximized.

7. Don’t Forget to Pray to Work Smoothly on APT Problems

Apart from a healthy body, you also need to make sure that the mind is in good shape. One way is to pray and ask for the blessing of both parents if possible. That way, you will be better prepared to struggle with APT problems.

Believe it or not, having a calm mind will improve your ability to solve APT questions. Concentration will not be easily broken when you are working on a problem. For that, don’t forget to pray that you can do the Academic Potential Test smoothly and get maximum scores.

5 Tips For Successful Children Doing Online Exams at Home

5 Tips For Successful Children Doing Online Exams at Home

The Covid-19 virus pandemic storm has changed many of the daily routines that people run on a daily basis. No exception also the world of education which feels the impact. Teaching and learning activities have also changed, from what is usually done face-to-face in conventional classes, to online at home.

Students from various levels of education will face online school final exams at the end of this semester. As parents, it is necessary to prepare children to be successful in working on exam questions even though the process is done online at home.

1. Get up on time

Get up on time

Even though all teaching and learning activities and exams are done at home online, discipline is still number one, Ma. Do not let the child wake up late on the day of the online exam.

Establish a habit of waking up on time for the week before online exam day arrives. It can be helped by setting an alarm or waking the child earlier.

2. Do your morning routine as usual

If they wake up on time, they have more opportunities to prepare without rushing. Make sure the child has showered and if necessary, wear neat clothes. Studies have found that bathing and wearing neat clothes can increase enthusiasm for study or work, just like if we really go to school or work.

After bathing and wearing neat clothes, make sure the kids have breakfast, Ma. Even with a piece of bread and a glass of milk, a full stomach has been shown to increase children’s focus on studying and doing exam questions.

3. Set up a comfortable test site

Set up a comfortable test site

Because it is done at home, it doesn’t mean that the test is done haphazardly. Arrange a special place with comfortable tables and chairs, good lighting, and supporting equipment, such as laptops, internet connection and writing equipment.

With a comfortable place for the exam, children can concentrate more on doing the exam without being distracted. If there are other children at home, provide a special place so that the child who takes the exam does not feel disturbed if there is a disturbance.

4. Read carefully the exam instructions

For some children and parents, online exams are new. There are many adjustments that must be made and the rules that must be understood. For example, how to answer multiple questions, what kind of answers are counted valid and which are not, and so on.

For that, it is important to do points number one to three so that both Mama and child have more time to read instructions on how to do questions online. If there are rules that you don’t understand, don’t hesitate to ask the teacher before the online exam starts.

5. Apply discipline

Apply discipline

Even though it is done online at home, discipline in learning must be upheld. Even though there is no teacher who directly supervises them, parents must actively monitor their children’s learning progress at home and do not allow children to cheat. However, what must be understood in this situation is that the learning media has changed from conventional to online, without changing the essence of learning itself.

Read too : 6 Tips for Answering Exam questions Effectively

This condition may not be easy to live with, Ma, especially for parents who have never been in touch with online learning and its tools. Likewise for parents who have to divide their time between working at home and supervising children who have to study at home as well. However, experience during this pandemic will undoubtedly be useful and provide new insights into the world of education in Indonesia.

Tips for Facing Tests in the Middle of a Pandemic

Tips for Facing Tests in the Middle of a Pandemic

Heyyo guys! How are you? I hope you always stay healthy, guys! Don’t think exam season is getting closer, huh.

Many high schooler in indonesia take too much time to relax and play (online gambling) while the teacher is teaching from online class.

It cause lack of focus and lost of interest in studying but still, the exam is coming just right on the corner.

of course many of you are confused about how to deal with exams right? Starting from the material, questions, to learning time management.

So, just take a look at some study tips for dealing with exams in the midst of this pandemic!

Here is the 5 tips you can follow:

Here is the 5 tips you can follow:

1. Learning methods and media

Everyone must have different learning methods and media, guys. It is very important for you to know the methods and learning media that are suitable for you.

By knowing the appropriate learning methods and media, it can improve your learning outcomes.

That’s why you need to register on Campuspedia Edu to help your study activities. Come on, just check it out on the Campuspedia Edu website.

2. Make sure to study at the right time!

For those of you who want to study for exams, you really have to know the right time, guys! Determine the duration of study for each material, so that your focus is not divided.

In addition, good time management can keep you focused and give you time to rest.

You must be tired if you continue to study? so, manage your time as best you can so you can still have time for other activities.

3. Learn the overnight speeding system? Not really!

Eitsss, this is one of the important problems and definitely happens among students! For those of you who are still learning with the overnight speeding system, try not to do a learning system like this anymore, guys.

Why can’t you just learn the overnight speeding system? This overnight speeding system is not good, guys, because it can make you lack rest time and not be optimal the next day.

Of course, if you don’t have enough time to rest, you may not focus on the exam the next day.

It’s a shame if you already study but you don’t even focus on exams? Let’s start reducing a learning system like this huh!

4. Adequate rest time

For you students, it is really important to take a break. If your rest time is lacking, then you can easily lose focus, guys.

A fit and fresh body condition when the exam can help you to take the exam calmly and relax.

5. Check understanding? Just join the Campuspedia try out

Already studying but not sure if you understand? Pandemic conditions make it difficult to check understanding? Don’t be confused guys.

Let’s immediately register for the Campuspedia try out, so you can know your understanding through this online try out.

For complete information, you can immediately check the UTBK Online Try Out Post on Campuspedia Batch 6

Well, that’s how much tips for facing exams for you guys. Keep up the spirit and don’t forget to take care of your health, guys!

Looks also for 6 Tips for Answering Exam questions Effectively.

6 Tips for Answering Exam questions Effectively

6 Tips for Answering Exam questions Effectively

The selection exam is designed to be as difficult as possible, the scales can filter out eligible participants, that’s why it’s difficult, a lot, and the time for inviting is really tight! So you could say, it’s almost certain that you won’t have the chance to do all your leg problems, you work on the problem at normal speeds such as when doing daily tests or school UTS. The problem is, many students are accustomed to evaluation exams (for example: daily tests) which have a relatively long time to do all the questions.

Now, the habit of being somewhat ‘relaxed’ on such evaluation exams can have a fatal impact on the timing of the selection exam. Not infrequently, many students are shocked during the selection exam because there are only 10 minutes left for the exam, but he only worked on half of the total! Well, because there needs to be a special strategy in the execution of selection exams such as SBMPTN and Independent Exams.

Okay, what about the specific strategy? Patience, I will soon discuss one by one below. But actually I need to emphasize that in fact what I have discussed here does not represent the Zenius view as a whole, but based on my personal opinion. This means that this tip might suit you, but there could also be some who are more comfortable with other styles. In the end, the way to do things really is up to you how comfortable you are with them. Here I am only giving input, who knows this tip from me is suitable and useful for you. Okay, let’s just start the discussion:

TIP 1: Do the easy questions / topics that you already master, with Cipta possible!

Make it clear from the start that your goal in the exam is to get as many scores as possible! This does sound trivial, but it’s actually a very important principle for every exam. With a mindset like this from the start in your mind, your every action and decision on the exam will be more effective and targeted according to your goals.

One strategy that is usually attached to this principle is: You don’t really need to work on the questions in sequence from numbers 1, 2, 3, etc … With this principle, usually the first step I do first is skimming the whole question first and then I signed the questions that I thought I could do immediately FAST and TRUE! I continue to work on the easy questions or I already understand the concept very quickly from the start.

In the past, this strategy also really helped me in increasing my confidence throughout the duration of the exam. Remember, in an influential exam it’s not just a matter of the brain, it’s also a matter of mentality! Can you imagine for yourself, your brother in the exam turns out to be 3-4 initial numbers, you don’t find the answer, you may even panic and the questions that are actually easy you can’t even do because your brain is already panicking. But your brother in the first few minutes you start off with a good start, you will become more confident and may become calmer when working on more difficult questions.

TIP 2: Your brother is stuck working on the problem, don’t bother, just leave it first!

Back to the original principle, that your goal is to gain as many points as possible! Kakamu in the context of SBMPTN, questions that are easy, difficult, long, short…. all of them have EQUAL VALUE, namely (+4) in the SBMPTN exam. So, your feet are stuck, don’t bother yourself too much because you’re curious, just skip it! There are many other questions that are easier and have the same value as the difficult questions. Your brother is really curious, later you can rework your brother, there is still time left.

For example, in the past, I had a friend who failed the exam just because of pride and prestige issues. (Really, I can’t do this kind of thing?) He has the principle of “never leaving questions to which the answer has not been met”. So basically he considered the difficult exam questions to be a challenge, then he continued to work on the questions for a long time even though it turned out to be the wrong questions & there was no answer. Ironic, right? One thing you need to remember, distinguish the context between “study” and “test”. Your brother is right when studying, maybe you really like to juggle questions out of curiosity and feel challenged… and that’s a great attitude, his name is also studying. But what is called a test is no longer the time for you to study, it is the time for you to gain as many points as possible. In the end, no one knows you managed to work on a difficult or easy question, the assessment team only looks at your final score.

Remember, the time given by the committee to work on the selection exam (SBMPTN, SIMAK UI, UTUL, UMB) is really tight! There are questions that are relatively easy, difficult, and not infrequently there are questions that have typos, wrong questions, or questions that don’t have an answer. So, you have to be smart in using your time to get the highest score possible by prioritizing the questions you can as quickly as possible. Do not let questions that are actually easy to do, instead they are missed / don’t even have to do it just because the time has rushed out and used to do questions that have no answers.

TIPS 3: Make a target time for processing & a target number of questions that must be done for each exam section.

In the exam, the format can be various, there is a combination of PG with essays. There is also PG all but a combination of several subjects. But in principle, you need to set a target time for working on each section’s questions so that you are aware of the tight time and have to work on all sections. To facilitate the discussion, I will take the example of the 2018 TKPA SBMPTN exam with the composition of questions and duration of the exam as below:

In the TKPA exam, there are a total of 90 question numbers with 105 minutes available. It means that your feet are hit flat, each number (as if) can be worked out for 70 seconds. You can probably do 70 seconds for each number for verbal TPA question types, sequence patterns, or picture patterns… But can you do 1 question = 70 seconds for analytical kamugika question types, Indonesian and English reading texts ?? My guess is that it will take you a relatively little time because you are required to read long text materials before answering the questions.

So, right now, or not, your brother immediately went ahead to work on the problem without a strategy? It could be that you didn’t have the chance to work on Indonesian and English at all because you spent too much time talking about TPA. One thing that you need to understand in an exam that includes several subjects such as the SBMPTN is: Don’t let you have no chance to work on 1 subject section at all! Why? In the context of the PTN selection examination, of course the top national PTNs have standards so that students have basic abilities in every subject. Now your brother you don’t have to fill in (for example) English lessons at all … that means you just give a signal to the PTN you are going to that you don’t speak English at all! On the other hand, of course the top national universities have standards so that students can speak English quite well. In other words, in addition to working on problems quickly, you also have to think about the portion of each section per subject, so that it is as balanced as possible.

Now, a suggestion from me, you make a portion of the time to work on each question so that it is balanced, for example, the accumulation of time for working on questions per TKPA exam subject is like this:

TPA (45 questions) = 40 minutes | minimum target = 40 questions
Matdas (15 questions) = 20 minutes | minimum target = 10 questions
Indonesian (15 questions) = 15 minutes | minimum target = 8 questions
English (15 questions) = 15 minutes | minimum target = 8 questions
Time left to repeat questions that you missed or are not sure the correct answer = 15 minutes
I need to emphasize that the target I illustrated above needs to be adjusted to your abilities and also the target of the course you are pursuing. It could be that my illustration target above is too low for you who are eyeing the top national PTN majors where the competition level is very tight. For those of you who are determined to enter your favorite department, make sure the target for each question is as high as possible.

For those of you who are not chasing your favorite department, by dividing the target time and the number of questions like this … Maybe you can’t answer all the questions because the timing is deliberately made so that it is really tight. But at least you can use all your abilities evenly and effectively on all the questions that you can certainly do. Try to make it a habit for you to be disciplined in dividing the portion of the working time from the time you try out independently from now on, so on the D-Day of SBMPTN, you are used to being disciplined in using your time optimally.

Regardless of the target time and the number of questions you make, you must make sure to be disciplined in dividing your time. Your brother is right when working on the TPA, you have touched the 40th minute but haven’t worked on the questions according to the target, you still have to move on to the next maths question section so you can work on all sections evenly with a balanced portion of time and effort. So, how to practice discipline like this or not you have to be diligent in Try Out independently. Previously, I briefly discussed the importance of Try Out and how to design an independent TO. For those of you who haven’t had the chance to read, I really recommend reading the article after you read this article.

TIP 4: Try to have a little spare time to get back to the questions that were skipped / never worked on.

Chances are you can already guess my point in tip number 4. Well, the point is that after you have managed to work on the questions according to the target in each section fairly evenly, try to keep yourself a little time to repeat the questions that you didn’t have or you missed. You can also use this last time for other things that are no less important, such as double-checking the completeness of the information in the answer sheet, making sure the exam participant number is correct, writing the correct name according to the exam card, rounding in the PBT worksheets is neat, etc.

Especially for running tips number 4, I usually have my own tricks for making certain symbols / signs during the exam to make it easier for me to use this spare time more effectively. What do you mean? That is, as long as I work on exam questions … I usually leave a mark in the form of a symbol on every question I work on. The symbol I use is like this, you are free to copy or make your own symbol:

Star symbol (☆): questions that I think are easy & can be worked on quickly.
Triangle symbol (△): a question that I guess I know how to do but it took a long time to solve.
Circle symbol (o): a question that I consider difficult and really don’t know how to do it.
Box symbol (□): strange question, possibly mistyped question / no answer.
So the way it works is this, as long as I work on the problem and find the answer right away (I’m sure my answer is correct), I will immediately give an asterisk (☆) on the edge of the problem. As soon as I found a question that was about to take a long time to work on, I passed by but I gave a triangle sign (△), as soon as I encountered a question that was difficult, foreign, and most likely I would not be able to work on it, I passed it because I continued to mark a circle ( o). Finally, when I found a question that I thought was a bit strange, typed the question, or didn’t have the answer even though the question was easy, I put a box (□).

Now, you give a symbol to each question number like this. Lo, so you can activate your spare time during the injury time of the exam in a more directed way. My brother usually still has time left, the first time I focus on the question marked with a triangle (△) first, then your brother still has time to enter the circle (o) and square (□). Oh yes, by giving a sign like this … I also usually have a prediction of my final score because I can already estimate how many numbers I PEDE, the answer is definitely correct, how many numbers are still in doubt, and how many numbers are definitely wrong because I left blank .

Apart from that, once again I want to emphasize that tips number 4 might suit you, maybe not. For those of you who feel this method is complicated, you don’t need to follow it, just do the way that you think is comfortable and make you more confident in working out the problem. For those of you who are curious about following my method, you can practice a lot through the Independent Try Out so that you get used to this method.

TIPS 5: Technique for filling out PBT worksheets so you don’t waste time.

Okay, tip number 5 is especially for those of you who take the PBT exam. So for those of you who plan to take the CBT exam later, you can skip this part. So for those of you who plan to take the PBT exam, usually one of the annoying obstacles is: the process of writing down the answers on the LKS answer sheet tends to take a lot of time.

Yes, this is indeed one of the trivial problems that can be annoying, especially when your brother is used to you every time you find a straightforward answer. What’s more, your brother realized that later your brother our answer was wrong, then you have to delete the answer, the LJK gets dirty or can even tear. Not to mention that your brother is a child of OCD (perfectionist), who likes to rub it is not clear that your bullets are not perfect, you may not even focus on the problem but become annoyed with LJK because you want the bulletin to repeat your previous answer which is dirty because of hand rubbing or the bulletin is not neat … Wow messy waste of time!

Okay, for your problem in bullying the LJK, here’s a tip from me: every time you find an answer that you think is correct (no matter how sure your answer is), don’t immediately get your full LJK bulletin! You just sign it in the choice using thin ureks that are easy to remove but can still be seen. So you don’t waste time on answer newsletters and you can just jump on through other numbers. From my previous experience, this will further speed up the process for you to work on the problem.

Then the time is running out (approximately the last 10 minutes). Lo, give yourself about 1 minute to complete all the answers that you signed. Well, it’s your brother who wants to use this technique, you have to make sure you don’t forget it either. Don’t let yourself be busy answering questions, then not realizing that the time is running out and your LJK is forcibly taken by the supervisor even though you haven’t got an answer to the full bulletin. In this way, I personally experience significant benefits, for example:

Every time I come across an answer, I don’t need to focus on rounding up the answer until it’s neat many times. Just give it a thin stroke and then go straight to the next question without wasting time.
Your brother has an answer that I want to correct, I can delete the temporary answer without making the LJK dirty or risking it being crumpled / torn.
By taking the time to blacken the answers at the end of the exam time, I will avoid the risk of the LJK’s answers fading due to accidental hand rubbing or other unwanted things.

TIP 6: For exams that give minus marks on wrong answers, don’t just shoot!

This is the last tip from me, especially for the form of exams that give a minus (-1) score on the wrong answer, usually the SBMPTN exam and the Independent Examination of several universities which aim to filter out a large number of participants.

Maybe there are some of you who believe in the same thing as luck, hockey, or whatever it is called. It’s your right, so it’s up to your brother to try your luck by shooting answers on exams. But I personally don’t feel comfortable when you hang my future with luck. In addition, statistically, your chance to shoot and the answer is correct is relatively small.

So let me give you advice, in my opinion, your brother doesn’t know the answer, don’t just shoot … just leave the answer blank. Focus on the same questions you can answer and be sure the answers are correct. Your brother has a problem that you can’t work on or are hesitant about, it’s better to leave it than to destroy the point that you have worked so hard to save from the correct answers that you got before.

15 Study Strategies for Final Week

15 Study Strategies for Final Week

We’ve got 15 exciting ways to study for this year’s final exams.

Final week can be the most stressful time for students in Indonesia, regardless of the school year.

Now is 2020 – where all study strategies, study styles and study habits have been challenged! Whether you’re a high school, college, or graduate school student, we support you with 15 solid study skills written by http://sbobetcasino.id/ that you can follow.

Make sure you’re ready for the test with these study tips, which can help you beat the final exam.

To become a true final MVP, follow this list as exam week approaches, Master your assessment from start to finish.

Here Is The 15 Study Strategies for Final Week:

Create your own study guide.

While many teachers provide study guides, creating your own study guide can help you understand the material better. Outlining the important information you need to study can help both in creation and for reference during your studies.

Asking question.

Your teachers, professors and TA are here to help! Ask them questions about the material and exams so that you are ready when exam time arrives. For graduate students, consider this as you become subject matter experts. Questions should always be on your graduate school’s toolbox.

Attend review sessions.

In person or virtually, review sessions offer important information you want to know. Includes the exam format, important topics, and key concepts you should focus on in your studies.

Start early.

If you always start ahead of schedule, you’ll never sleep the night before the test. You almost always look better at it!

Organize socially distant group study sessions.

Study in groups – that can help sometimes. Evaluate whether studying with other people will benefit the subject as well as your learning. Consider using Zoom’s meeting settings, or Facebook chat to embrace social distancing.

Study these things not in the study guide.

Study guides are not always complete – they are just suggestions of key concepts to study. Use your study guide for its intended purpose: the guide. Make sure to fill in the blanks with relevant information.

Break.

You will not be able to memorize or understand all the material at once. Balance is key – make sure you reward learning with breaks to recharge and relax.

Get enough rest.

There is a lot to say about a good night’s sleep. Make sure you get enough rest so that you can be fully focused during the exam.

Create a study schedule – and stick with it.

It can be very beneficial to split the material into chunks you can actually achieve. That way, you can keep track of what you’ve accomplished instead of looking at the big picture and getting overwhelmed.

Prioritize your study time.

Some exams will be more difficult than others, some may be easier for you to study. Some may be more worth your worth than others. Make sure to evaluate all your exams to take into account and determine all the factors involved so that you can study accordingly.

Study for exam style.

If it’s multiple choice, you need to know the definition and concept. For the essay exam, focus on your understanding of all the concepts presented, considering examples.

Own quiz.

If you think about and make up the actual exam questions, you will probably have a better understanding of what you need to study and, in the meantime, familiarize yourself with the type of language that will be used on the exam. Draft potential exam questions and quizzes yourself so you can set expectations of what you need to focus on. Think flash cards! Use index cards to make your own flash card game. Ask your roommate or family member to help you.

Meet your professor or TA.

Often times, seeing an instructor can give you helpful hints on what to study and how to prepare for the exam. Consider sending him an email to see how best to connect with them. Get ready for virtual meeting requests this year.

Rearrange your notes.

Evaluate and reorganize your notes into what’s important, breaking down important concepts, formula dates, and definitions so they’re easy to understand.